Techwear shirts are a type of clothing that combines the functionality of athletic wear with the style of streetwear. They often feature technical fabrics such as nylon or spandex, which are strong, breathable, and quick-drying. Techwear shirts may also have pockets, zippers, and other functional elements that can be used to store items such as phones, wallets, and keys. They often have a tapered fit and ergonomic design to enhance mobility and comfort.
Techwear shirts are often designed to be weather-resistant, with features such as DWR (durable water-repellent) coating to repel water and other elements. They may also have UV protection to protect against the sun's rays.
In terms of style, techwear shirts often have a streetwear aesthetic and may feature bold graphics, colors, or patterns. They are popular among people who are active, stylish and appreciate functionality in their clothing. Techwear shirts are versatile and can be worn in a variety of settings, such as the gym, on a hike, or in the city.
Our collection of men's and women's techwear t-shirts is the perfect choice for a unique look all year round. Choose from highly functional t-shirts made of technical fabrics with pockets and other accessories. But also printed t-shirts and embroidered t-shirts for a more casual look.
Our range of technical shirts includes both short and long sleeve models to perfectly fit your style.
BEST TECHWEAR TEE-SHIRTS
Find the best techwear t-shirts for men and women. Round-neck t-shirt, seamless, fitted or oversized, opt for an urban ninja style with a design and practical garment.
Wear it all year round as a complement to your techwear hoodie and techwear pants, linking the useful to the pleasant.
Our collection of techwear tees includes many models inspired by the different techwear styles. Grunge designs to bring a dark touch to your street goth style. Japanese tees inspired by cyberpunk and Japanese culture for an urban ninja style. But also functional t-shirts made of technical materials, with pockets to carry all your essentials, while bringing you comfort in any situation even in summer.
HOW TO CHOOSE A TECHWEAR SHIRT?
Whether you are looking for a techwear t-shirt for its functionality or simply for its futuristic design, we offer a wide range of models inspired by the techwear and cyberpunk culture.
FEATURES AND FABRIC OF TECHWEAR SHIRT
The first question to ask yourself is what you want your techwear t-shirt to be used for. Is it for its practicality or only its aesthetics? Among our range of shirts, you can find technical clothing with the following characteristics.
- Waterproof: Face the daily weather with our waterproof techwear t-shirts. A perfect technology to stay dry.
- Reflective: Reflective t-shirts guarantee to be visible in all circumstances including at night while adding an original touch to your look.
- Breathability: T-shirts made from breathable materials, ideal for sportsmen and women but also for a pleasant daily wear.
- Functional design: They often feature pockets, zippers, and other functional elements that can be used to store items such as phones, wallets, and keys.
- Durable fabrics: They are often made with technical fabrics such as nylon or spandex which are strong, breathable, and quick-drying.
- Comfortable fit: They are designed to be comfortable and flexible, allowing for ease of movement.
- Weather-resistant: They often have DWR (durable water repellent) coating to repel water and other elements, and UV protection to protect against the sun's rays.
- Ergonomic design: They may have a tapered fit, or specific design elements to enhance mobility, such as gusseted crotches or underarm vents
- Style: They often have a streetwear aesthetic and may feature bold graphics, colors, or patterns.
THE FIT OF THE T-SHIRT
Oversized, straight or slimfit, adopt the cut that suits your style and brings you the greatest comfort. For an urban techwear style, opt for an oversized t-shirt that will match perfectly with black cargo pants and sneakers.
If you're more into the street goth look, a shirt with a straight cut and a gothic, grunge logo will add the missing touch to your style to enhance your alternative outfit.
If you're looking for performance and practicality in technical clothing, choose a t-shirt with pockets, straps, carabiners and other useful accessories. You can also choose a shirt made of breathable or stretch materials for your physical activities.
And for the winter, make sure you have your techwear ponchos to stay warm in style even during cold season.